What is the goal of the gym?
- Support up to 300 campers activities
- Support two games at once, either basketball – basketball, or Basketball – Volleyball
- Also to have a center court basketball court for championships, with ample space for bleachers on the side of the court.
- Have a second venue on the camp for worship services, classroom/meeting room space
- Have a usable kitchen facility
- Have girls/boys restrooms with showers
- Have a usable nurses facility with RR and shower.
- Provide a rentable facility for the community (generating income to maintain facility – (Goal – at least 36 weeks of use a year)
- Wedding Receptions
- Athletic space (Soccer, basketball camps, etc.)
- Community camps, band camps and such
- Rental to other religious organizations.
- Primarily through donations. We have a private loan for the construction phase of the project. We hope to raise a significant amount next summer that will bring us close to break-even on current construction. We expect the completed project to be paid for in about two years from completion. Donate today at www.inupci.org
- We hope to have the basketball facilities ready for camp 2013. The other phases, including finished kitchen, and such may take a little longer, depending on funding.