Online Registration Available now:
Indiana Camp And Conference Center
1900 E. Broadway St., Fortville IN 46040
Campground – (317) 485-5532
Administrative Office – (317) 485-5053
Conquerors Hall – (317) 485-5984
2014 Camp Schedule:
Sunday School Camps
8-9 Camp - Ages 8-9 - June 16-20 Register Here
Family Camp 2014 – July 8-11
- Business Session begins at 10 AM
- Ministers Wives Seminar - Click Here (All Ministers wives welcome during business session)
- NAM Service - (North American Missions) 7:30 PM - Tom Foster - Speaker
- Aaron Soto speaking at 11 AM Service -
- Children’s Ministry Sessions in the Gym during the 11 Am service - - Lawrence Matthews – Speaking
- Anthony Mangun - SpeakerNight service – 7:30 PM nightly -
Important Health Information Forms
Ringworm Policy - Click Here
Lice Policy - Click Here
No camper is allowed to have a cell phone while a camper, and no photographs allowed in the dorm.
Downloadable Camper Registration Forms - CamperRegistrationForm2014
Parents: Please make sure your childbrings his/her registration form with the following three signatures. Campers are not allowed toregister with out these signatures!
Camper- Must agree to basic campground policy listed below.
Parent-If camper is under the age of 18
Pastor- Very important
Parents: It is recommended to bring money for after church snacks, pop and ice cream during the day. $5 per day might be a good rule of thumb.
SS Campers: We have a $5 charge for pizza party and teh shaving cream fight on Friday. We collect this at registration.
Dorm Supervisor Application (Click Here) Send completed form to respective CampDirector. He will perform a background check, then forward to the dean of therespective camp. The dean will contact all Dorm Supervisors for instructionsand to inform of acceptance of the application.
Camp Policy Manual
Click Here For A PDF of the Indiana Camp Policy Handbook
Camp Layout PDF
Click Here For A PDF of the Indiana Camp Layout